I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Blog!

So this is my first blog post ever, i'm new at this so.. here we go! First things first I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Noelle Espinosa, I live in Michigan, and i'm very high spirited. I hate negative people, and i always make the best out of every situation. I'm making this blog to get my feelings and opinions out there plus i like to do make-up and hair so this is a place where i can show my looks off. If you get offended by any of my opinions, i'm sorry but were all entitled to our own opinions. If you find anything interesting or have any requests on make-up looks please comment and follow my blog. Also, follow me on twitter at twitter.com/noelleespinosa!


                     Much love, noelle <3

1 comment: